Wanna get our awesome news?

Connect with us is to connect with the world .

Subscribe!

Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure

Whybe Hits Download now!:

VOTE NOW

Rules

We have already said that Whybe Magazine, is a magazine of an international audience. This means that we have reached the 6 continents. We know there are countless talents on these continents, so the magazine is launching for the first time in the world a talented young music competition called "UNDERGROUND MUSIC AWARD",which will run with all 6 continents. The objective of this competition is to discover new stars in music and help these talented people from around the world to promote their talents in this industry as it is an opportunity for them to present their music on the international market. The UNDERGROUND MUSIC AWARD competition launches on November 1st, and will end on December 1st. As we said previously, the competition is for all the 6 continents. We will maintain all regions of the 6 continents in the competition. Therefore, it does not matter how much music per region, for this reason, 20% music every week in each region will be eliminated. So the more votes you have the more chances you have to win. So, mobilize your fans to download your music. 80% of the most downloaded music will remain in the competition. All you need to do is mobilize your people to support you by voting for your music. If you are one who don’t have any personal music, you can still vote for any music you find that meet your expectation as the best music. Good luck !!
Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.